Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Medicine bottles

Found these sweet amber bottles at a flea market.  I just love that dark color!  Anyway, thought I would attempt a REAL tutorial.


Here they are again by themselves...paid between $1 and $3 per bottle.




Picked some labels that were particularly enticing.  They had some crazy ingredients back then.  Given what was in them, I don't know how anybody got anything done.


Here they are on the shelf of my newly revamped hutch.  I just cut out the labels and mod podged them to the bottles.  Easy and quick.  My favorite kind of project!




So, I got myself on the internet, looking for some wicked medicine labels, cause I know they are out there!  Oh yeah.  I don't know why these pictures don't come out in the order I command them.  Sheesh!  I will be linking this to Donna's Funky Junk Interiors Saturday Night Special?  Great inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, I love those bottles. The labels are adorable. Really will make a statement.

    ReplyDelete