My daughter bought two chairs for me. Really sad and ugly.So I bought some muslin and material I thought would work. I am not an upholsterer or even much of a seamstress, but thought I would see what I could come up with since she went through the trouble and got both chairs and two lamps for $25.00. Unfortunately, I cannot find where I took pictures of the piecing of the material before turning it right side out.Folks, this was not an easy job. Tedious and guessing as I go as to how to do this. There is a reason why the pros charge an arm and leg. A good reason, it's tough.Anyway I added some double fold bias tape and applied that with fabric glue.Then I didn't like the plainness of the back so I glued on some more material from another upholstery project. Also I thought the bottom panel was a little flouncy so I cinched it up some.I have one more chair to do and then I may never upholster again.
Creative Weekend Garden Projects To Make
17 hours ago